Facebook logo Twitter Home

Nursery Fees

Full day 7:30am to 6:00pm - £42.00

Half day 7:30am to 1:00pm - £26.00

Half day 1:00 - 6:00pm - £26.00

5 Full days - £195.00 (£39 DAILY) instead of £210.00 (£42 X 5)

Parents claiming Working Tax Credits may get up to 70% help with fees. Ring the HMRC Helpline

Registration Fee: £30.00 (non refundable)

10% discount for 2nd second child

We do accept child care vouchers.

We do accept students on the care to learn scheme.

Speak with us for help on nursery fees today:

024 7668 8111


All 3 & 4 year old children are entitled - the term after their 3rd Birthday.

We only need to see their birth certificate or passport.  

Please ring the nursery to see if we have a place.



NEG Funding for 3 & 4 year olds

15 FREE hours per week - Term time

AUTUMN TERM - 1st September to 31st December

SPRING TERM - 1st January to 31st March

SUMMER TERM - 1st April to 31st August

(If your childs birthday is on the 1st September they would have to wait until the Spring Term)


The 2 year funding is different and not every child is entitled.  


Guarantee element of Pension Credit (GPC)

Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA Support)

Working Tax Credits and have a salary of less than £16,190

Child Tax Credit with a household income of less than £16,190

Has a Child Protection plan

Has a current statement of special educational needs. Health and care plan

Is being supported through a CAF (common assessment framework).

Looked after child. (LAC)

Adoption or Residence order

Working Tax Credits – relating to a disability

Income Support

Job Seekers Allowance (income based)

Income related employment and support allowance (ESA-IR)


Please feel free to ring us if you require further clarification and to see whether your child is eligible. You will need to bring your child’s passport or birth certificate and

proof of your benefits in order that we can complete the application form.


our-room_contant3_220_120 30 hours (2)

30 hours funded childcare at Wonder Years Nursery Foleshill Road

Starting from Sep 2017 for some 3&4 year olds - term time.

Working Single Parents or for Couples (both) have to be working.

Earning £120.00 weekly (16 hours).  Maximum £100k yearly each.

You can still get up to 70% help from HMRC for any additional fees.

Please log on to GOV.UK to check full details regarding income etc

and then fill in your details to get an eligibility code 

then give us that 11 digit eligibility code before the term starts.

You will have to pay for any additional hours

and meals (if not bringing packed lunches)

cineed writing ipad